Yes, you can go to a recreational marijuana dispensary in Las Vegas without a medical marijuana card. As of July 1, 2016, recreational marijuana use became legal in Nevada for adults 21 and older. To purchase recreational marijuana in Las Vegas, you will need to show a valid government-issued ID, such as a driver’s license or passport
Here are some of the things to keep in mind when visiting a recreational marijuana dispensary in Las Vegas:
- You must be 21 or older to purchase recreational marijuana.
- You will need to show a valid government-issued ID.
- Recreational marijuana dispensaries are only allowed to sell marijuana to adults 21 and older.
- You cannot consume marijuana in public.
- You cannot drive under the influence of marijuana.
- Possession of more than one ounce of recreational marijuana is a misdemeanor.
Please note that these are just some of the general rules and regulations regarding recreational marijuana use in Las Vegas. It is always best to check with the Nevada Department of Taxation for the most up-to-date information.